October has arrived with brumous autumn nights. The weather is getting colder and we are inconspicuously starting to long for Christmas. Even though it is too early to get into the Christmas spirit, now is the best time for starting to order our Christmas presents in a good time, especially if ordering them from China, the United States, or other faraway places. We would like to present you the five reasons why now is the right time to start buying from foreign online stores.
- Your parcel will arrive in a good time
The volumes of consignments are increasing multiple times year-by-year and hence, international air transport from foreign online stores may take longer than expected before Christmas. Do your part and order your parcel in a good time to prevent the anxiety arising from the extended delivery times in the period before Christmas due to the higher number or consignments.
- You will have enough time to think about what to give your loved ones
A rushed present is not nearly as good as a well-considered one. Online stores provide you a wider selection for finding the best gift. If you would like to surprise your loved ones, think early about what would really make them happy and order the Christmas presents in a good time. All online stores of the world are at your disposal.
- You will keep your expenses under control
Our expenses are usually higher than normal in December. It is a good idea to start ordering Christmas presents in October to protect your wallet from taking a serious hit during Christmas. Why not distribute your Christmas-related expenses evenly over three months? If you look carefully, you might often be able to find much better offers from online stores compared to the regular ones. You should also keep an eye on the autumn shopping holidays, such as the E-Monday, 11.11, Black Friday, or Cyber Monday when you might be able to purchase a gift at a several times lower price.
- You will have plenty of time to learn the tricks which will help you have your parcel smoothly delivered
Omniva can offer several pieces of advice which will ensure carefree ordering and arrival of your consignments.
- Order your Christmas presents early and keep in mind that the international delivery times will be expanded by all logistics and postal companies worldwide before Christmas. Keep in mind the merchant’s longest possible delivery times.
- Get acquainted with the terms and conditions of shipping – when using free delivery, the consignment will take longer to be delivered to the customer compared to paid courier services. For example, at the Aliexpress shopping platform, it would be a good idea to forego using free delivery and choose the Aliexpress Standard Shipping service which costs about a euro and a half and will ensure relatively quick arrival of the goods in Estonia, occasionally even within a week and a half.
- Pay attention to the terms and conditions of returning the goods to be able to return the goods which do not meet your expectations, if necessary.
- Choose your preferred channels for receiving your parcels in the minu.omniva.ee environment. If all the required criteria are met, you can even order your international parcels to a parcel terminal in this manner.
- Make sure that the goods ordered are not prohibited or included in the list of consignments which are subject to specific requirements. The list can be found HERE.
You will give yourself the gift of peaceful and stress-free Christmas
What matters most, in the end, is being able to have care-free Christmas. Leaving Christmas purchases late is likely to easily make you stressed, however. In order to avoid panicking before Christmas, start preparing for Christmas in a good time. Why not start ordering Christmas presents in October.
Omniva wishes you all happy shopping and peace of mind!