Finding the perfect gift is always a challenge – whether it is for a close friend or a notable partner. In the case of business gifts, it is important that the item is practical, stands out and is not discarded after the holidays. A very practical and affordable business gift is a calendar which can be used throughout the year.
How to turn normal office supplies into unique gifts.
Remember that your partner will be the calendar user. Think about the message you would like to put forward and how to do so. A good calendar is convenient to use and nice to look at. Do not rely on the company logo and a picture of the headquarters. Think about what your partner would like to look at for the next 12 months.
- The calendar gives you a chance to remind the client of you every day. Use information fragments about the company activities relevant to the user and illustrate this with eye-catching infographics. If the company has a long and notable history, highlight it with unique photos and archive materials.
- Introduce your products or services. With exceptional planning, it is even possible to add campaign information or discount codes.
- If your company offers seasonal services, it is wise to mark the right time for making inquiries and preparations on the calendar for the client.
- Add company information and social media channels to the calendar. Publish the topics mentioned on the calendar in other channels throughout the year.
- It is nevertheless important to remember that the calendar must be easy and convenient to use. As an office supply, a rule for calendars is that an inconvenient tool creates negative emotions – do not associate these with your brand. Once the one-of-a-kind gift is ready, think about how to give it.
During the peak calendar sending season, i.e. December and January, Omniva delivers even large-sized calendars directly to your partner’s office. If they should be closed due to the holidays or another reason, smaller, i.e. normal-sized, calendars can be left in the addressee’s post box. Omniva is happy to help with packaging, addressing and delivering calendars. Read more at omniva.ee/kalender.